To submit a manuscript authors must conform to the following guidelines:
(1) If submitting by postal mail*, submit three typewritten, doubled spaced copies of the manuscript without author’s names or affiliations. If submitting by email, send to
(2) If submitting electronic manuscripts, we recommend OpenOffice Writer (v3 or higher), Word Perfect (v4), Apple iWork, or Microsoft Office 2003. We discourage Microsoft Office 2007 and will not accept pdfs.
(3) Follow the format outlined in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th edition, 2001);
(4) Do not exceed 20 words in the article title;
(5) Include an abstract and do not exceed 250 words in the abstract (Technical Notes do not require an abstract);
(6) Select 3 to 5 key words that describe the manuscript;
(7) Secure permission for use of copyrighted materials;
(8) Send all charts and graphics in vector format or as 600 dpi bitmapped images, uncompressed;
Editors reserve the right to edit all material accepted for publication.