Sustaining Member – $100.00
Regular Member – $50.00
Student Member – $25.00
Become a member in just two steps:
1. Enter your details in the online membership form
2. Make your payment with PayPal below, or mail a payment.
You can mail your check or money order to:
6523 California Ave. SW #313
Seattle, WA 98136
Make checks payable to Standard Celeration Society.
On all orders, please include your
- telephone number
- e-mail address
SCS Member Benefits
- Free BACB CEUs: The SCS will continue our tradition of offering free Behavior Analysis continuing education credits for all members and conference attendees. The International Precision Teaching Conference provides over $200 worth in savings on Free CEUs each year!
- Registration Discount: All SCS members will receive a 20% discount on conference registration fees.
- Journal Access: Members will be able to access all of the Journal of Precision Teaching and Celeration (JPTC) archives. Immerse yourself in the rich science and history of Standard Celeration Charting. Coming Soon
- View Past Conference Events: SCS members can watch their favorite conference events, including Keynotes, since 2010 on Coming Soon.
- Special Topic Conference Tracks: Members speak, and the SCS listens. Each year special conference tracks will be developed based on our membership needs survey. See the annual conference program for information on this year’s special tracks!
Coming Soon to Celeration.org
- Publication Aids: Members interested in publishing their work can find an ever-growing list of peer reviewed journals that publish the SCS.
- Training Resources: Interested in training opportunities or internships using the SCS? Find out where you can see the SCS in action and learn from the experts in academic and clinical settings.
- Interactive Community Directory: SCS Members will be able to geographically view locations around the country that use the chart. Each location on the map expands to offer contact information and a description of PT activities found there.
- Special Interest Groups: Interested in a specific population, academic area, or career goal? You will soon be able to meet with other SCS members with common interests to discuss and share ideas in organized SIGs.
- Webinars: In addition to the conference each year, the SCS will host on-line webinars throughout the year. Topics will be based on our membership needs survey and will provide an additional opportunity for learning and CEUs.
Additional Benefits for Sustaining Members The SCS appreciates the extra support you put into our organization. Therefore, we’d like to recognize you for your support through various outlets including displaying names of sustaining members between talks at IPTC and on the SCS website, banners attached to your name tag at IPTC signifying your membership status, and a ‘Thank You’ section in our Quarterly Newsletter acknowledging new sustaining members. Coming Soon
- Discounted Workshop Rate: Starting at IPTC 2016, sustaining members will be able to attend one offered workshop at a discounted rate of 20% off the workshop price.
- Free Webinar CEUs: In addition to the conference each year, the SCS will host on-line webinars throughout the year. Topics will be based on our membership needs survey and will provide an additional opportunity for learning and CEUs. Sustaining members will get free CEUs for all webinar events!
- Sustaining Member Events: We want your ideas and active support! As a sustaining member, you will be invited to special events with the SCS leadership. This will allow you to have opportunities to consult with our Board of Directors and Officers about important topics of interest.
- Annual Memo: The SCS would like to keep you informed regarding what your extra financial support contributed towards. As a sustaining member, you will receive notification regarding how you have aided in the growing of our organization.
- Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients Benefits Recipients of the Lifetime Achievement Award receive free membership to the SCS organization for life and have access to all the sustaining member benefits.